Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought new tires and placed my order on my Ingalls rear camber kit. I get an email today stating that the Camber kit is on back order till late next month. I'm in need to replace my tires, and get a alignment ASAP! Are there any other options that include Camber, and toe adjustment in the rear?

I was looking at the J-Power kit as its the closest to Ingalls.. I have read mix reviews on these, and always like to use name brand parts..

03 05 06 07 Accord 04 08 Acura TL TSX REAR Camber Kit | eBay

Ok, Go!!!!

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply's. They all drop ship, so everyone is sold out!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just checked amazon and they show in stock, your not going to find a cheaper place, thats were i got mine, i previously had wicked tuning and they lasted about 30k until the ball joints wore out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I got mine off Amazon and I was able to see whether my vendor had it in stock too. I can't remember at the moment which vendor it was. The prices are very competitive.

And you may be able to get free shipping, depending on the vendor.

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the input guys. I just went ahead and found some Ingalls that were in stock...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.