Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone i took my car to INJEN TECHNOLOY last week and they R & D a new cold air intake system. i just got it back yesterday so only drove it a few miles. but i will have pics for you guys tommrow and i want to get everyone ready for a group buy as soon as the kit is avalible . and they also dyno the intake but to bad i have an auto tranny.:( (but i still like how it drives). INJEN does not have a release date yet.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i should have some prices today and i will put the dyno run when i get it from injen.

·
TSX Fanatic
28 Posts
Looks very nice. Are they planning on incorporating some kind of water bypass valve to prevent hydrolocking?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok i just got the dyno runs and it look great. no prices yet but about 2 weeks away for a group buy so get ready.

·
TSX Fanatic
28 Posts
Dyno looks promising! 11+hp is definitely welcome. Gain is throughout the powerband above 3k rpm which is good. Power loss below 3K rpm is evident, although minimal.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am starting a list and dont you want to be one of the first . i dont have any pricing yet or time. i will keep you posted as soon as injen get me more info.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i post the dyno print out on page one you feel the torque in the mid range. i pulls strong . i am still waiting on info from injen for release date and price. but i will let you know asap and as soon as it is avalible i will do a group buy.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just talked to injen . they said production started on the CAI and very soon we will get our hands on it.

S

·
0 Posts
stock tsx with cold air, revved to 7800+rpm? no additional fuel pressure required? is stock ecu and injectors compensating for the extra air?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts