Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
SilverBullet04 said:
Are you ever gonna have a sale for the G35C auto intakes? My friend is really interested in one. Let me know.
I can hook that up no problemo.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
chyllintsx said:
haha damn.. wholehyper.. u got pix of ur car?
I think is ride should be TOTM, that is if he wants to his car to be TOTM.:thumbsup:
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
chyllintsx said:
haha damn.. wholehyper.. u got pix of ur car?
ya i'll post some in a few days.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Agent_Chen said:
I think is ride should be TOTM, that is if he wants to his car to be TOTM.:thumbsup:
Fine with me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
just installed mine yesterday...holy sweetness and what a difference in pull! loud too when you open her up!!!!!!!!!! (f)(l)(a)( love it
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yuhoo22 said:
email sent
what's your email name? don't know if i got the email or not.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Euro.R said:
How about shipping to Hawaii...96818? thanks, Gavin
shipping to HI is high, I can ship there for $45.
 

·
Hondatafied
Joined
·
134 Posts
wholehyper said:
shipping to HI is high, I can ship there for $45.
:shock: Are you kidding me?? It doesn't cost that much to ship stuff here. Other vendors online will do it for $20-$25. I think I'll just give them my business even if means paying another $5 or so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
chyllintsx said:
nice man... u installed it urself?

My dad and I installed it, 2 brains better than one. Damn the stock air box is huge! I think I removed about 15 lbs. by removing it. Such much plastic just to choke up our cars. The car breathes like a dream now. ssssssss2
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Euro.R said:
:shock: Are you kidding me?? It doesn't cost that much to ship stuff here. Other vendors online will do it for $20-$25. I think I'll just give them my business even if means paying another $5 or so.
OK cool, sorry i couldn't help you. That is what UPS charges me to ship to HI since it has to go 2nd day air. No roads leading to HI man so ground shipping is out of the question
 

·
Hondatafied
Joined
·
134 Posts
wholehyper said:
OK cool, sorry i couldn't help you. That is what UPS charges me to ship to HI since it has to go 2nd day air. No roads leading to HI man so ground shipping is out of the question
What's wrong with using another shipping like USPS?
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Euro.R said:
What's wrong with using another shipping like USPS?
Nothing USPS is fine, i will get you a quote with USPS if you like.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
2,330 Posts
sup norm... got mah intake today... looked SWEET... will install it tomorrow n have pix up n all that.... GOOD STUFF.... thanx for excellent purchase... lookin forward in doin business with u next time
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
chyllintsx said:
sup norm... got mah intake today... looked SWEET... will install it tomorrow n have pix up n all that.... GOOD STUFF.... thanx for excellent purchase... lookin forward in doin business with u next time
Cool! glad to hear you are happy with it. Let me know when you are ready for your next Mod.
 
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Top