Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
kitbkk said:
just wondering whether its still on sale?
ya we extended it to 20 intakes but there are only 2-3 left. They will be gone by the end of the day I'm sure.

·
Registered
26 Posts
any intakes left guys??

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
guys i think the fastest way u can reach Norm is to call him at 626.968.5608 .... thats wat i did when i got it from him... hes a great guy... quick too... he said he had 2-3 more... i'd call ASAP

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
Got mine in the mail today (after clearing Canada Customs for 3 freakin' days -- damn government!).

Thanks!!

(Install coming Friday evening --> can't wait!)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Curls..how much did you get it for SHIPPED including all the duty crap. thanks.

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
ckoolmike said:
Curls..how much did you get it for SHIPPED including all the duty crap. thanks.
$210 USD shipped + $37.00 CDN in taxes. No duty (made in the USA).

NEVER SHIP WITH UPS. Always use USPS (US post)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
cde1218 said:
any intakes left guys??
actually a couple are left, I was out of town for 5 days, just got back yesterday. Call or email to get one of the last ones.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Type X said:
Whole hyper = good guy

my sway bar shipped SUPER fast and great cust serv
Anotha satisfied customer! Glad you liked the service. We do our best. Please spread the word. Thanx! Anything else you need, let me know.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
OK guys this sale has officially ended. It was a great success for us, and sure it helped alot of you guys save some money on an intake alot of you had been wanting. Thanx to everyone. There were so many responses that i had to extend the origina 10 intake I had for sale at the sale price to 20 or i think more than that. Anyways, thanx and keep your eyes peeled for the next sale!!
wholehyper said:
In response to many request i am running a quick sale on Injen intakes for the TSX. It is not a group buy, it is just a first come first serve sale! I am selling the Injen CAI part number RD1430P (polished only) for $189 (shipped) i only have 10 intake at this price! So get em while they are HOTT! If you go to our site www.TSXparts.com you will see the regular selling price, so in order to get this sale price you must call 626.968.5608 and ask for Norm or email [email protected] if you try to buy online you will get regualr price. So please call or email to get this special price. Again there are only 10 intake at this price!!!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts