Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys n gals... i just rcvd my cold air intake from injen and the dealer will put it on sometime next week hopefully.. but i was wondering for those of you who have it already am i going to notice a huge difference (or just a small one) in performance? (and what will i notice)... and how much louder is it?

also any other ideas to boost horsepower or maybe gas milage? (besides not driving lol)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks joker:)

any other mods to increase hp?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nothing.... just got the CAI..and im going to put it in next week... other than that.... thats it

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Well now you have the intake, the next step would be a free flow cat, header, and then cat back (exhaust).

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm how much for all this? injen makes them? where to buy? (as you can tell i dont know much about any of it...)

thanks joker :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no more mods for my car.... GRRR lol

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
vp911 said:
no more mods for my car.... GRRR lol
Hmmm..it does sound like everytime you mod your car something goes wrong...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Hmmm..it does sound like everytime you mod your car something goes wrong...
TRU may be right, does the expression "leave well enough alone" sound familar? :smash:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
hip said:
TRU may be right, does the expression "leave well enough alone" sound familar? :smash:
It's a sign!! :laugh:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol...car is fine now:)

after all that crap it was because when they did the oil change they did not close the cap to the radiator.... cap replaced and all is well.... so for a change it wasnt a mod to the car :p

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts