Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's interested in seeing another Injen intake sale? If I put them on sale will u guys put your money mouth is? If so, make yourself known!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Norm's already got some of the best prices on the net... so this should be a good deal

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Special_Ed said:
I'm interested, but obviously dependent on price also.
OK I'm thinking I will do it for $195 shipped for US residents and $200 shipped for Canadians. The Australian customers will be at $235 shipped.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jerome736 said:
Is taht for polished or black...or both? :grinno:
Both :ben:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wholehyper said:
Who's interested in seeing another Injen intake sale? If I put them on sale will u guys put your money mouth is? If so, make yourself known!!
OK here's the deal $195 shipped for US residents (California residents will have to pay sales tax), $200 shipped for Canadian residents, and $235 shipped for Australian residents. To buy you have 4 options:
1. Process the order thru the website www.tsxparts.com, ingnore the final price you will only be charged what is stated here in this thread.
2. Email me at [email protected] let me know you are interested and leave your phone number and I will call you back.
3. Call our shop 626.968.5608 ask for Norm and I will take your phone order.
4. Paypal the total amount to [email protected] state you are buying the injen intake for the TSX in the comments section.

Any questions feel free to call, email or PM me.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
I'm very interested and I'm from Toronto as well. I would like to know is there anything to "add-on" this Injen CAI to repell water like the one K&N or AEM offer? I'm afraid of all that snow and wet weather thru the winter.

·
Registered
84 Posts
so how can we pay? will canadian credit cards wrk? plss say alll the methods possible to pay u if we are canadian residence.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chuson said:
I'm very interested and I'm from Toronto as well. I would like to know is there anything to "add-on" this Injen CAI to repell water like the one K&N or AEM offer? I'm afraid of all that snow and wet weather thru the winter.
ya there is a hydrosheild available, it runs about $22 extra.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts