Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
WVT said:
so how can we pay? will canadian credit cards wrk? plss say alll the methods possible to pay u if we are canadian residence.
I PM'd u.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
jerome736 said:
Is there any negative impact on performance from the hydro-shield?
None at all, it is so thin it couldn't possibly affect suction. Just repels water.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got my intake today. My christmas present to my car. Shipping was fast. Thanks wholehyper. It was a pain in the ass to remove the stock air box. Tried to go through the wheel well but ended up pulling off the whole bumber. Got it done though with no problems. Noticed difference in performace immediately. Kinda loud but it sounds good. Cant wait to drive to work in the morning. :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
shank said:
Got my intake today. My christmas present to my car. Shipping was fast. Thanks wholehyper. It was a pain in the ass to remove the stock air box. Tried to go through the wheel well but ended up pulling off the whole bumber. Got it done though with no problems. Noticed difference in performace immediately. Kinda loud but it sounds good. Cant wait to drive to work in the morning. :D
Excellent, glad to hear everything work out good.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
TSXTACY said:
I am definetly interested:grin: :gapteeth:
Then order now! Because the sale ends Jan. 31st, 2006

·
Registered
7 Posts
i wonder how much an injen cai for a tsx would cost to send to Sydney, Australia..

any thoughts wholehyper???

thanks.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Intake shipping cost

Ya I charge $75 for shipping to Sydney.

·
Registered
7 Posts
awesome! so i'm assuming prices are all in US Dollars, so its $238 for the intake kit plus $75 for shipping, so its $313 US, which roughly equates to $380 Australian. I'll let you know in a day :) thanks so much buddy.

·
Clean as Fawk
653 Posts
hey do you still have the intakes for $195 shipped!!!

i'm really interested and would be nice to grab it at this price. i'm kind of low on money since i just paid $850 to get my bumper and rear body kit repainted.

if so i'd be down to grab one from you. oh and where are you located maybe i could go ahead and pick it up?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts