Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whelp, installed the full set this last Sunday, and after just a few days, decided im going a different route for mounts (Honda-R mounts).

I'm keeping the side mount for 2 reasons. A: i accidentally threw away the stock mount (bad anyway) and B: The Honda-R mounts only come with the front and rear.Condition: LIKE NEW!! Installed for 4 days. still have the receipt from heeltoe and still carries a warranty from innovative (against tears and mount failure).

paypal preferred
asking PRICE= $265 shipped (only shipping to lower 48)

6-19-13 PRICE UPDATE!!! $225 shipped!!! until the END of THIS month only!no trades.

WORKS ON BOTH MANUAL AND AUTO CARS!

·
Registered
427 Posts
i got the 75a. and while it is stiffer than stock.. it isn't race car vibrations.... i have manual so maybe that helps, but not much vibrations.... when engaging clutch....

anyways, good luck with the sell

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Having a manual makes a huge!!!!! Difference. W an auto you can't miss the lower rpms that make the car a shaking mess. These shouldn't make it a big deal for autos.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
103 Posts
$180 shipped? Or would u do $225 and ill give u my stock mount that u threw away and add the 3rd piece to the package to make the set complete again

·
Registered
103 Posts
pmd u bak

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.