Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FYI HT half you sig links are dead.
Yea on the to-do list...

Gonna gamble and say NO! Im waiting for mine..
In stock and shipping now, as of today.

Just the front mounts? Not rear?
It is a front, rear, and engine side mount (passenger, side)

I might be interested either in the 75a or 85a.. decisions, decisions...
Well, both are in stock so choose your pick!

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Both are good for sure. The Hond-R is a rubber bushing with just a front and rear available. The innovative are really a better value but the Hond-R are sure to be a lot more exclusive.

Both are in stock now.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
My car is having issue #1. Which brand and part(s) do you recommend?

Do they both support the vacuum hose that the OE mount supports?

Thank you!

·
Registered
786 Posts
This is how I felt the difference on a 240(85) and rsx (75a) I know these aren't our cars but input is input =D and until I have it on my car this is what I'm basing it on( well rsx is closer to our cars)

75a is perfect for daily (much stronger than our crappy factory ones that can't handle more stress than factory setup) and will have a slightly aggressive feel to the car when launching =) ( I will most likely go this direction, if it can handle the turbo )
85, when at cold starts had an annoying vibration within the cabin. I didn't like that feel because I need my car to feel as factory as possible. Its perfect for track car/weekend fun car. The lanches however on this one held the best. Give and take people is what I got to say.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those look great and at the right price.

Once my employment becomes alittle more solidified I will be contacting you for some TSX suspension parts and probably mounts as well.

I dont see an application for preludes on your site but would you be able to get innovate mounts for a 97-01 prelude? I am really disappointed in ESP's customer service and business ethics and would rather ditch those mounts for another company's. If I could order everything at once that would be awesome. Dont need pricing or anything we could figure that out when the time comes. (probably after I find a buyer for the ESP mounts).

Thanks, Nathan.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts