Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds great! :D I'm really glad it's not really loud at cruising speeds....only when you get on it. You can hear it pretty good too when the i-vtec kicks in.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
awesome! Glad you're enjoying it... Now if I can save up some money to get one...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TSX 'R' US said:
awesome! Glad you're enjoying it... Now if I can save up some money to get one...

I got it from autoparts.com and it was only $213 for the black polished which we wanted. If you want chrome it's $203. Not too bad compared to everywhere else!
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
flfungirl said:
I got it from autoparts.com and it was only $213 for the black polished which we wanted. If you want chrome it's $203. Not too bad compared to everywhere else!
kewl! :thumbsup:

will keep that in mind. Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
hey flfungirl, keep an eye on your mileage now for the next little while..i wouldnt be surprised if it went down just a tad..hehe everytime you get in the car now, you'll want to hear the 'roar' of the intake! i know i did when i first installed it and i still do!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
-phase- said:
hey flfungirl, keep an eye on your mileage now for the next little while..i wouldnt be surprised if it went down just a tad..hehe everytime you get in the car now, you'll want to hear the 'roar' of the intake! i know i did when i first installed it and i still do!

It's funny you mention that b/c my DH just said that last night when we were driving it home from work. We were averaging around 26 MTG with mixed driving (not too bad) but I'm sure it'll go down. The gas pedal has been stuck to the floor since Monday night..Hee, Hee :jump:
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
Glad you like it, when you're used to what it's doing and want to make improvements. Do a search on how you can further improve you Injen intake system.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,352 Posts
Rock on! It is a nice mod. :thumbsup:
 

·
your mom goes to college
Joined
·
120 Posts
nice intake, any pics of the your engine bay? would like to see the black polished....

-Travis
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
houstontsx said:
nice intake, any pics of the your engine bay? would like to see the black polished....
<--Would also like to see pic's of the black CAI :nod: :thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,352 Posts
Joker said:
<--Would also like to see pic's of the black CAI :nod: :thumbsup:
Did you ever get yours installed? :donno:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,352 Posts
SAZABI said:
aww... how did I miss that thread?

thx a bunch!
Ditto! :donno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
ive been running the injen for a while. its amazing.
i forgot how often you sohuld clean the filter. cuz i got a feeling im over due
uh oh..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't have a pic right now. I'll try to take one sometime this weekend and post it as soon as I get a chance!
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,123 Posts
TSX Cman said:
ive been running the injen for a while. its amazing. i forgot how often you sohuld clean the filter. cuz i got a feeling im over due
uh oh..
You should check the filter condition every 6 months or so, replace or clean if necessary. I'd recommend replacement, filters costs next to nothing compared to engine maintenance costs.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top