Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was installing my skunk2 pro series intake manifold, but when I went to install there was a bunch of vacuum lines and stuff I don’t know what to delete or tuck or re run them. Was installing skunk2 manifold, and blk grams tb 72mm

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
So I was installing my skunk2 pro series intake manifold, but when I went to install there was a bunch of vacuum lines and stuff I don’t know what to delete or tuck or re run them. Was installing skunk2 manifold, and blk grams tb 72mm
I know there's one vacuum line you may have to plug, and also do the coolant bypass. I haven't used that manifold since 2013 so I forgot exactly what I did. But I recently did the Grams TB so I know the coolant line wasn't used.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your the guy with 500whp tsx I follow you haha nice car wish I can make it like yours someday, but definitely seen a bunch of wires I didn’t wanan mess with it. Coolant from the TB came with an elbow to loop it. Also the fuel rail I couldn’t install on it, I’m guessing I had to upgrade that as well?

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Your the guy with 500whp tsx I follow you haha nice car wish I can make it like yours someday, but definitely seen a bunch of wires I didn’t wanan mess with it. Coolant from the TB came with an elbow to loop it. Also the fuel rail I couldn’t install on it, I’m guessing I had to upgrade that as well?
The stock fuel rail can work with the Skunk 2 Manifold. I had it. There just won't be any place to mount the wires.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know there's one vacuum line you may have to plug, and also do the coolant bypass. I haven't used that manifold since 2013 so I forgot exactly what I did. But I recently did the Grams TB so I know the coolant line wasn't used.
Thanks I should get on this more often help me
Mod my car, so I return the manifold but now that I know I’ll buy it again and reattempt, do you a chance know the link for the vacuum plug? So I can purchase it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts