Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i just got another TSX. My previous one i had a K & N Typhoon intake on it. I was satisified with the results but i hear Injen or Comptech is the way to go. I have read some reviews and am torn between the Injen and comptech. What or opinions?

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
I would say it depends...did you like your K&N or not? If not get the CT if you did, then I would say get the injen! Just my opinion though.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
I have both right now Just took off the Icebox and put on my injen CAI, IMO both preform somewhat equally, only thing I've noticed with the CAI back on is slightly quicker rise in RPMs (pulls harder) and the noise of course.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i'd go with the ice box cuz the injen is a bit loud for me (but i have it in cai right now maybe thats why)

but i've herad the finishing on the ice box isnt that good...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i like the loudness of the non box type intakes. I guess im going Injen. Who has a used one for the cheapest price! lol

·
pedal damn it
2,898 Posts
Injen SP1431. U can use as CAI and/or shortram.
I use an Injen/Amsoil dry filter to avoid the messy oils.

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
i'd go with the ice box cuz the injen is a bit loud for me (but i have it in cai right now maybe thats why)

but i've herad the finishing on the ice box isnt that good...
injen is loud, but I love it!

I would go with injen, performance wise, some people say icebox gives you more gains low end while injen gives you more gains in the higher end. I personally can't feel the difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts