Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was looking into some mods I could do on my car and I really like having the feature to roll down my windows with the remote but don't like the fact that I can't roll them up with it.

KP Technologies has a module that would be able to roll the windows up with the remote. It appears to have been documented pretty well and done by a number of members.

Reference -

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...ptechnologies-window-up-module-installed.html

this one is on a cl -

KP Technologies Window roll up module install 3G Garage #I-097 - ********* Community

Since I was planning to buy one I was wondering if there was any more interest and maybe get a group buy going to lower the price if possible.

The unit sells for $49.99 with $9.99 shipping

KP Technologies

go all the way to the bottom.

There is also a one touch sunroof module and an auto lock and unlock module for $49.99 as well

Add your name to the list if interested.

Window Roll-up Module - HM20
One Touch Sunroof Module - OT20
AUTO LOCK-UNLOCK MODULE - DL20

Name/Want You Want

1. kdawg123 (HM20 / OT20 / DL20)

·
Registered
28 Posts
What years have the rol down feature?

·
Registered
28 Posts
How does it work? Ill check like whats proceure

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok it works,

Id be intrested pending a definite Price

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
25! You need to negotiate better lol... Its just a piece of plastic and wires w a China made board. 60 is balls but 45 for 25 Units isn't much better.
Would they do.combined orders like different modules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
25! You need to negotiate better lol... Its just a piece of plastic and wires w a China made board. 60 is balls but 45 for 25 Units isn't much better.
Would they do.combined orders like different modules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
As from op post it's 25 units not ppl pretty sure they would allow you to mix and match given its the same price. I think the window roll, sunroof one touch and door lock are priced the same.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes 25 unit order... people can mix and match different modules.... i'll see how the vendor wants to ship the units.. since it has to be a combined order... maybe he can just handle all individual orders and give us a discount code.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.