Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was looking into some mods I could do on my car and I really like having the feature to roll down my windows with the remote but don't like the fact that I can't roll them up with it.

KP Technologies has a module that would be able to roll the windows up with the remote. It appears to have been documented pretty well and done by a number of members.

Reference -

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...ptechnologies-window-up-module-installed.html

this one is on a cl -

KP Technologies Window roll up module install 3G Garage #I-097 - ********* Community

Since I was planning to buy one I was wondering if there was any more interest and maybe get a group buy going to lower the price if possible.

The unit sells for $49.99 with $9.99 shipping

KP Technologies

go all the way to the bottom.

There is also a one touch sunroof module and an auto lock and unlock module for $49.99 as well

Add your name to the list if interested.

Window Roll-up Module - HM20
One Touch Sunroof Module - OT20
AUTO LOCK-UNLOCK MODULE - DL20

Name/Want You Want

1. kdawg123 (HM20 / OT20 / DL20)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would possibly be interested, now that summer is here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What years have the rol down feature?

·
Registered
28 Posts
How does it work? Ill check like whats proceure

·
ReD + Devil
352 Posts
Hit Unlock on the remote fob, then hit it a second time, but hold it. Windows will roll down. In the TL the sunroof will also open. This box makes it so that you can roll them up by hitting lock, then again and holding it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok it works,

Id be intrested pending a definite Price

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If we can get a 25+ units order it will be around $45

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
25! You need to negotiate better lol... Its just a piece of plastic and wires w a China made board. 60 is balls but 45 for 25 Units isn't much better.
Would they do.combined orders like different modules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
25! You need to negotiate better lol... Its just a piece of plastic and wires w a China made board. 60 is balls but 45 for 25 Units isn't much better.
Would they do.combined orders like different modules

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
As from op post it's 25 units not ppl pretty sure they would allow you to mix and match given its the same price. I think the window roll, sunroof one touch and door lock are priced the same.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes 25 unit order... people can mix and match different modules.... i'll see how the vendor wants to ship the units.. since it has to be a combined order... maybe he can just handle all individual orders and give us a discount code.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
yes 25 unit order... people can mix and match different modules.... i'll see how the vendor wants to ship the units.. since it has to be a combined order... maybe he can just handle all individual orders and give us a discount code.
Can you what's the shipping to Canada

·
Registered
723 Posts
interested in window roll and sunroof one touch pending better pricing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts