Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Carbon Fiber Guru
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine owns a carbon fiber (Real carbon fiber) business (G3 Composites LLC). He & I have been friends for over 10 years.

We're both enthusiasts as well, of course. All supplies are sourced from the USA & all work is done in the USA (He is based in FL)

I am posting to gauge interest on what folks may want.

I'd be happy to become a vendor if there was enough interest.

I just sent him several pieces from my Corvette that I should have soon. Can't wait to get them back. :)

Here is a link to some of the work he has done:
Pictures by g3Composites - Photobucket

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
that looks pretty good

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
front splitters look great! kinda want some! haha

·
Bardi
1,346 Posts
I want to get rid of the glass sunroof and shed some weight off the car. A CF replacement would be great! Saving weight from such a high point on the car can also improve handling. I was going to tackle this myself, but if this is something that others want I would like to put some money down for it.

·
Carbon Fiber Guru
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I want to get rid of the glass sunroof and shed some weight off the car. A CF replacement would be great! Saving weight from such a high point on the car can also improve handling. I was going to tackle this myself, but if this is something that others want I would like to put some money down for it.
He can absolutely make a carbon fiber piece to replace your glass, but you'd need to send him your sunroof.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts