Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Too Legit To Quit
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Last night when I got into my car at night, I turned my lights on and none of the lights by my center console worked (heating, radio, nav buttons, etc). I turned my lights on and off multiple times and nothing happened. Then after about 5 minutes of driving they came on..

Then this morning when I was driving, most of the lights came on fine, but I noticed that the row of buttons below my nav (map, menu, setup, zoom, info, ac etc etc seen in the picture below) is not lighting up. I THINK these used to light up but now I can't remember.. just looking to see if anyone with nav can confirm this.

Also... any ideas as to what would cause these lights to go in and out?

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Check the fuses first, but if their fine, check the connection of the fuses and all the wires from the fuse box. Hopefully its something simple so nothing shorted your system

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Hope one of those help.

·
2,608 Posts
It could be your fuse, I remember I blew that fuse before and all the lights in my center console and even the radio wouldn't work.

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
My nav buttons never lit up. i jus figured since they want us focusing on the road they dont light up so we dont mess with it while driving:laugh:. But now im starting to think if it was that way if the car was in park they would light up!!:laugh: so i need to fix mines to!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
dam if its one thing i hate to mess with its electrical stuff on a car... goodluck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts