Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 5 months ago I purchased an 04 tsx without navi and the interior is the brown leather. It looks nice but I am very drawn to the gray interior of many of the different Acuras I see on this site. I am wondering if it is at all possible to change up my interior including the trim and carpet? I understand it may be some what costly but I want to know my options in case I decide not to say with that I have now. Any help would be greatly appreciated:]

·
Registered
318 Posts
Anything is possible! Seats would be easy to swap if you had 04-05 seats I think, and trim and lower dash would be a bit tougher, but definitely doable. But given the cost and difficulty of finding those parts, maybe you should just look into selling you TSX and getting one with your preferred interior?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My problem is that the exterior is in decent shape and the inside is in decent shape, but it has 186xxx miles on it, and I only paid 6 for it so I dont really want to have to pay more for another since I want to mod it anyway.. I'm not sure if I should just check craigslist and try to trade

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.