Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Most of you guys may know J's has come out with a header, Here are some pics of the header,

Super lightweight and strong construction. 45mm primaries with conjunction of 50mm secondaries and 65mm collector. Dyno proven +12hp gain with EuroR K20A engine.

Can be adapt to TSX CL7 K24A2 engine with the use of J's Racing racing converter pipe.

Price: CAD $895.00 (USD $868.96)

As for the J's Racing Circuit converter

Price: 190 CDN Aprox. 184 USD

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Calvin

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
damn that is so tempting but without a cat I dont think you will pass emissions testing in the US.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
CCColtsicehockey said:
damn that is so tempting but without a cat I dont think you will pass emissions testing in the US.
Why not just slap the cat back on when you do the emission test?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
Drunkenbuda said:
Why not just slap the cat back on when you do the emission test?
means you have to have a custom one made. and if you go with the 70RR exhaust you cant even use a cat with the exhaust.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Man....the Js' racing header + 70RR exhaust is sounding sweeter and sweeter. And it's alot cheaper than other JDM header option!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
Benz said:
Man....the Js' racing header + 70RR exhaust is sounding sweeter and sweeter. And it's alot cheaper than other JDM header option!
yeah but like i said you wont pass inspection benz

I mean I love the idea as much as you do but it just doesnt seem possible. without being able to pass inspection.

also without the a flex pipe that header will rattle like a bitch. I mean with the comptech header and one flex pipe my exhaust already rattles like crazy.

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CrazyCool[O] said:
Do I need to buy another test pipe? Can I still use the one I bought from you before?

You will need a JDM spec test pipe or cat.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,873 Posts
any info on the reason there are no flex pipes in the header and if that causes it to rattle like a bitch.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Performance
8,413 Posts
I answered this on the other site. I'll answer it here too. Uses a flex donut like the HyTech.

I do not experience any rattles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts