Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

We are happy to introduce some new T1R products for the TSX.

The T1R Sparrow for the TSX is a highly tuned dual exhaust for maximum power and high quality sound. The Sparrow exhaust offers maximum torque for acceleration and mid-range response. The exhaust is made of SUS304 aircraft stainless, ensuring highest quality and durability.

The T1R race converter offers maximum exhaust flow and power gain. This converter replaces the stock catalytic converter. T1R offers the Racing Converter, a high flowing non-resonated test pipe designed for racing purpose only. This product is offered by many JDM manufactures but the length is different between the JDM and USDM. The T1R Race converter is offered for the USDM for a perfect fit. With the Purchase of the race converter it will include the T1R 02 fix, This Eliminates CEL (eliminates the engine check light) and brackets to fit the stock heat shield off your stock catalytic converter. RECOMMENDED FOR RACE USE ONLY

The exhaust and test pipe will be avalible in June 2007. If you have any questions please feel free to PM us.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Pistol Grip Pump
184 Posts
its soooo sexxxaaaay!
any idea on the noise level it produces?

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PJS said:
Any dyno figures - before (OEM?) and after?
Exhaust fits OEM CAT?

Once the exhast gets in june i will dyno it and get the sound clips

·
Registered
455 Posts
AJR-COW said:
Once the exhast gets in june i will dyno it and get the sound clips
Great!
And answer to question 2 is.........?
(Does this exhaust fit OEM CAT - I'm presuming so, and testpipe is for more airflow and less back-pressure?)

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PJS said:
Great!
And answer to question 2 is.........?
(Does this exhaust fit OEM CAT - I'm presuming so, and testpipe is for more airflow and less back-pressure?)

Yes it fits,,

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have tested the stock Exhaust with just the test pipe, and yes it makes a big difference no JOKE:)...It was on an Auto TSX. My Honest Opinion it is the cheapest mod you can get to get you the most power. The exhaust system should be arriving late june Once we get a set i will dyno it and get some figure for you guys. As for the test pipe, it will be available mid-late june.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
inkedup said:
Awesome news

How did the test pipe make the OEM exhaust sound, any louder?
To me it sounds the same, but you can feel more flow and more power..At higer RPM's the car is a tad louder but it is not noticeable.

Thanks

Calvin

1 - 20 of 35 Posts