Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I know there's an introduction section but I didn't want to make two threads just to ask a question, so I thought I'd get to the point but still quickly introduce myself.

My name is Greg, I'm from Toronto. I'm mostly on JDMRides but no one there really knows a lot about TSX's so I came here for further insight.

I've wanted one for years, I previously drove a 1990 Civic hatcback, then 1995 Integra, now as of last month a 2004 TSX A-Spec 6 speed.

Here's a few pics:

I was wondering, for the rear as you all know for 2006+ the A-Spec has a rear diffuser/black filler piece that sits in between the valances. Is this piece able to be fitted onto a 2004-2005 bumper like mine that didn't have it? I like the look of it a lot better, but if it requires lots of work or switching the bumper I won't bother for such a small detail.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Not sure if you have found your answer just yet, but I believe you will need to get the bumper & rear A-Spec spoiler from the 06-08. Otherwise it will not fit because the 04/05 rear bumpers are made slightly different.

Well hope that helps..

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
If you want to run the 06+ A-Spec rear lip, you'll need to swap to an 06+ rear bumper first. The bumpers are interchangeable.

·
Registered
652 Posts
What's good Greg. It's Stephan, with the white TSX. You'll like it much better on here than JDMR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts