Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you all for waiting patiently, we have just got these in and they are ready to be shipped as promised it will be a special price. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

The T1R race converter offers maximum exhaust flow and power gain. This converter replaces the stock catalytic converter. T1R offers the Racing Converter, a high flowing non-resonated test pipe designed for racing purpose only. This product is offered by many JDM manufactures but the length is different between the JDM and USDM. The T1R Race converter is offered for the USDM for a perfect fit. With the Purchase of the race converter it will include the T1R 02 fix, This Eliminates CEL (eliminates the engine check light) and brackets to fit the stock heat shield off your stock catalytic converter. RECOMMENDED FOR RACE USE ONLY

Thanks

Calvin

Special Price: 170 CDN Aprox. 160 USD Shipped.

**SHIPPING INCLUDED IS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND CANADA**

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
So can you specifically tell us what gains these will provide us? Is it just mainly for high RPMs? Also, what is the best combo to use with this set-up. Mugen airbox + Maxiam header + T1R testpipe + T1R exhaust?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
351 Posts
I'll take one please. How do I order?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
351 Posts
So the only way to order is to call? Anyone we need to ask for when we call to get this price?

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please Call 604 279 0329, you can ask for me Calvin or just say you are from the club. And someone will be happy to help you.

Thanks

Calvin

04_K24TSX said:
I'll take one please. How do I order?

·
Registered Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will look for some numbers or find some since you guys want to see that but i can tell you off the bat you will get the most gains with this, it much more noticeable than hondata:)

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
Benz said:
Is it just mainly for high RPMs?
A test pipe is used in place of the stock catalytic converter, which slightly impedes the exhaust flow. By removing the cat, the exhaust can more freely flow to your exhaust system, which can free up a little bit of horsepower. For example, by being less restrictive than a stock cat, there'll be less back-pressure, which will let your pistons push out the exhaust gas easier so that it can get back to the intake stroke.

The exhaust should sound louder, and some may smell rotten eggs due to no more filtering of the exhaust gas.

·
264 Posts
AJR-COW said:
I will look for some numbers or find some since you guys want to see that but i can tell you off the bat you will get the most gains with this, it much more noticeable than hondata:)
That's a bit overstated to sell your product.

I know it will let our car air flow way lot better, but compare it with an i-Vtec point @ 5000. I will not believe a single test pipe can achieve that much power gain.

That's a Good product & Good Price nonetheless.
Free Bump :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
will this fit with aftermarket exhausts

·
Registered
298 Posts
will you ship internationally?

if so how much shipped to
city: sandgerdi
postal code: 245