Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Corrotto
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$29,800 after all is said and done for a 2005 TSX with Nav?
 

·
Corrotto
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hotpursuit said:
that included tax and fee's?

yea, it includes tax and fees
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
hard to say with numbers other than the car price mixed in.
You have any idea how much the CAR is sans fees/tax/dealer ripoffs/what-have-ya.....?
 

·
Corrotto
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
hard to say with numbers other than the car price mixed in.
You have any idea how much the CAR is sans fees/tax/dealer ripoffs/what-have-ya.....?
like 27,900 for the car, then the tax and destiniation fees a junk came to 29,800
 

·
Corrotto
Joined
·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hotpursuit said:
Thats not too bad of a deal, you probably saved about $1500 off the sticker price then?

I'm not sure, i just remembered what edmunds said and bargained from there. I work in sales myself the past 6 years so i know that i could get a great deal because even if the car dealership makes no money, they still get one out the door. I went to Piazza Acura in West Chester. They said it could take up to 3 weeks to get the exact car i wanted. but i dont mind because they gave me the best deal.
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
Corrotto said:
like 27,900 for the car, then the tax and destiniation fees a junk came to 29,800
it's OK, just not "great" you should definitely get some accessories like all-weather mats and trunk tray thrown in for this price.
 

·
Office Space
Joined
·
444 Posts
Corrotto said:
I'm not sure, i just remembered what edmunds said and bargained from there. I work in sales myself the past 6 years so i know that i could get a great deal because even if the car dealership makes no money, they still get one out the door. I went to Piazza Acura in West Chester. They said it could take up to 3 weeks to get the exact car i wanted. but i dont mind because they gave me the best deal.
man...those 3 weeks can be the longest 3 weeks in your life
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top