Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at buying new wheels. My car is lowered now on Tein Coilovers. I want some nice 18s that will allow me to run a nice stanced look. My rear fenders are rolled but my front fenders arent. I was looking at LM style wheels and I came across these specs. Would these be tucked too much inside or will they pop out just enough? Thanks!

4e7923b24b67b388b0b73e870b9e30c8.png

·
My car whines
637 Posts

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
No that would be flush. You would be able to run 225/40, but will need to roll the front otherwise there will be slight rubbing for a while.
If it werent for all the LM replicas running around, i wouldve bought an authentic set with similar specs a few months ago :(

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No that would be flush. You would be able to run 225/40, but will need to roll the front otherwise there will be slight rubbing for a while.
If it werent for all the LM replicas running around, i wouldve bought an authentic set with similar specs a few months ago :(
So you think id run a nice clean stance without spacers? Ill just have to roll my front fenders. My rears are already rolled.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
So you think id run a nice clean stance without spacers? Ill just have to roll my front fenders. My rears are already rolled.
How hard is it to look up on other members cars on the "stanced" thread, then by using an online offset calculator to determine the difference in wheel poke. Simple.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts