Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
In comparison, I paid 24K for my 08 in Aug 08. New car 68 miles on the odo. I would try to go downa few thousands. Has low miles I'm already at 43k.

·
Registered
371 Posts
In comparison, I paid 24K for my 08 in Aug 08. New car 68 miles on the odo. I would try to go downa few thousands. Has low miles I'm already at 43k.
Uhh where did you buy your car brand new for $24k because I bought mine in mid 09 for $24k with 7k mi on it.

As for the OP, that pretty high for a car that doesn't even have a nav. You could pick up an 07-08 TL-S for that price with a little more miles IMO.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Uhh where did you buy your car brand new for $24k because I bought mine in mid 09 for $24k with 7k mi on it.

As for the OP, that pretty high for a car that doesn't even have a nav. You could pick up an 07-08 TL-S for that price with a little more miles IMO.
Paragon Honda... I know I know :squint:

They wanted 27k with the 18" A-Spec in chrome. I said take them off and they dropped it to 24k. No way in hell was I paying 3k for those wheels. Plus a 6MT is hard to sell in NYC so I guess that helped.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the help! Carmax doesnt discount price for what they sell. No negotiations possible. =( I cant talk them down and I am doing a trade-in. They are offering me the most for my car as of now. Also, I really like the MR color w/black interior.

Navigation isnt a big deal for me. I was going to integrate a Garmin navi into the cubby anyways.

Chirag

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
i paid 22k for my 08 in 2011 @ 40k miles.. full a spec kit, non navy, 6spd, aftermarket speakers and sound systems.. in Hawaii which is very expensive...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Similar question myself,

looking to purchase a 2008 TSX, base, automatic transmission

~$18000

~29000 miles

Good deal or keep looking?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts