Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
i doubt it but check out those red DC5 recaros!!! :drool1:

it's funny bcuz sometimes "we" think that "we" are the one's to try a new color scheme, or seats, or wheels, etc... but the fact of the matter is that there are plenty of guys out there (not on forums) doing some spectacular things with the TSX that we don't know about. for all we know, EVERYTHING that all of us have tried has already been done before.

...and speaking of red dc5 seats in a TSX... somebody on here was asking if anyone ever tried this before but i cannot remember who or what thread they inquired on.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,047 Posts
i doubt it but check out those red DC5 recaros!!! :drool1:

it's funny bcuz sometimes "we" think that "we" are the one's to try a new color scheme, or seats, or wheels, etc... but the fact of the matter is that there are plenty of guys out there (not on forums) doing some spectacular things with the TSX that we don't know about. for all we know, EVERYTHING that all of us have tried has already been done before.

...and speaking of red dc5 seats in a TSX... somebody on here was asking if anyone ever tried this before but i cannot remember who or what thread they inquired on.
chrisbaldeo is his username.

Very true... Many still enjoy building their cars for themselves and not for the interwebs to 'Like'

Still hate you though :dgrin:

·
Registered
657 Posts
That interior looks hot, would love to see more of it! ... Color's growing on me. Reminds me of the days back in high school when you'd see the "pimped/riced" out random-colored Honda's and Acura's crusing around; I swear I havent seen any since those days. BUT this, this is clean!

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,045 Posts
I wanna see the engine bay. Hopefully its also repainted in there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.