Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the TSX your first Acura? And for our friends overseas, your first Honda?

TSX is actually my first import and first Acura. All previous cars were GM. How bout you guys/gals?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
How could I forget my 2nd.. Maybe because of what I went through with it :laugh:
2004 TL

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
I still HAVE my first Honda :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joker said:
How could I forget my 2nd.. Maybe because of what I went through with it :laugh:
2004 TL
Uh...no... :jeffy: :D

·
TSX Bronco
20 Posts
This is my second. My first was an '01 CL-S. I would have kept it if it weren't for all the accidents it was in (none of which were my fault ;) )

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
7th Honda (1st Acura). ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HondaMan said:
7th Honda (1st Acura). ;)
Well...of course... Just look at your SN :D

·
Registered
954 Posts
I don't have a TSX... yet. My first import, first new car (second overall), first Acura is my 1996 Integra GS-R. My first car was a 1985 Chevrolet Celebrity... whoo hoo!

I'm guessing that my next car will be a TSX.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
I used to be a big Nissan fan (owned 2000 Sentra SE first year of current design) and the 2002 Frontier Supercharged - until their designs got all screwed up and bloated (ie Altima, Maxima, Titan). I think Nissan has the edgiest and most fun to drive cars of all non-luxury jap brands.

But now that I can afford a low end luxury model, I;ve tried the Acura and Love it! Also had experiences with friends old school Lengends which I thought were awesome.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
jcg878 said:
hmmm... please guide me to THAT story :)
Long story short.. I bought a 2004 TL, and the dealer had it more then me (due to all of the problem's with the car). I was driving an RSX (loaner) for almost a month, before Acura would buy the TL back from me as a lemon. I then jumped in the TSX

·
Registered
549 Posts
first acura... had a 98 civic before though...

love the tsx tho :-D :jump:

·
Registered
24 Posts
First Acura!

The TSX was a graduation gift, and boy did it take a TON of work to get it. My grandparents are depression era folk. My TSX cost like $10,000 more than their HOUSE.

But, to make a long story short, it is the first import we've ever owned. But, now that they've seen how great the TSX is, my grandparents want to go back and look at the new TL for themselves.

I have to admit... the redesigned TL is fine.

Josh

1 - 20 of 52 Posts