Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an update that my CG/Ebony 6MT TSX will be built 3/18 and arrive at the dealership around late March/early April! I was pleasantly surprised b/c reading about everyone's wait I was expecting more along the lines of late April/early May. MAybe it's b/c this is Ohio and with all the Honda plants and R&D here we have a little more pull in getting cars more quickly? Or it could just be good luck.

Either way, I am very excited :ben: The wait was starting to get to me!

Now all I need to do is sell my stinkin' Si so I can order all my mods! I was hoping to have sold it already but for some reason I haven't gotten any serious offers yet; so many ppl just bsing with you and not willing to come take a look and discuss anything :thumbsdow

My plan was to have the Euro-R kit, rims and Mugen grill ready so I could have the dealership just slap it all on while they're doing the A-spec suspension install. Oh, well. I guess I'll just save some money and do it myself :D

While I'm ranting...what is with Columbus people and the rivalry with Michigan?! Some idiots take it waaaay to seriously. My blue Si has been targeted several times by overzealous OSU fans. I've had footballs thrown at it, been flipped off while wearing my OSU sweatshirt :jeffy: and most recently somebody scratched my roof with what looks like sandpaper!! I'm a Buckeye fan but at least I'm still sane. Vandalizing someone's property just because it happens to be the same color as a rival team is just plain dumb and immature. I almost changed my TSX order to Arctic Blue b/c it really grew on me but then I decided it wasn't worth the negative attention from those few idiots out there.

Anyway...I will post before and after pics once everything gets here.

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
Congrats!

And yeah, some fans are just a weeeeeeee too, ummm, well, fanatical.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
LOL, that's funny because my good friend went to Michigan and he said that when he went down to OSU to watch the game between the two teams, the OSU fans were freakin' crazy! I guess this confirms what he told me.

Oh, congrats on the car! Hopefully it'll get to you quickly. Mine was built on January 18th and it got to my dealership on Feb. 28th.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Congrats on the CG, though ABP is just as nice. CG was my first choice in color, but I opted for ABP because the wait for a CG at the time (2003) was too long.

OSU and Michigan always seemed to be rivals....even when I was there back in 2003 visiting friends. Michigan fans were crazy and they were everywhere at Easton!:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts