10,660 Posts
Here are a couple of pic's I took from Expo 3

How's this for a couple ITR's :D

The Mugen DC5 was there

Along with the Spoon DC2-R

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
hehe watching makes me wanna say "that shit was well orchestrated"..hehe isnt that line from FnF or something?

but ya i think it'd be cool!!

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
actually ITR is those sport types, racing cars..
i m not saying dat TSX cannot be those types..
since TSX is a family car at some point, itz hard to orangize sth like dat..lol
if we really going to have one like dat in the future...i m in...lol

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
micko said:
since TSX is a family car at some point, itz hard to orangize sth like dat..lol
yeah true since most of the time when I check out the drivers of another TSXs I usually get one of those "glare of the death" :jester:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
It will funny if we can get ALL THE TSX in Vancouver to meet.....I bet over 95% of them will be like "aunties" and "uncles"......hahaha......all the TSX in color crusinig down the Busy No.3....

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
you think getting a tsx meet is hard, try getting the accords out to a meet, all the replica euroR and CD5's SiRs, take so long just to plan a big meet, but since the TSX come already with such a good stock performance, i think alot of TSX buyer will be driving enthesist to some degree

With integras and especially the ITR, they were sold as a sports car, and specifically to sport car enthsist, but cars like the Accord/TSX have tone of racing root and heritage, but also appeal to the deadly aunties and uncles out there, so they are taking a hole chunk of the TSX's out there away, so the TSX's left out there for enthusist will never meet the #'s of that of the Integra/RSX

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
I think Cyde is on to something :nod:
BTW, if you think that meet was awesome, you should see the one the NSX guy's do each year :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joker said:
I think Cyde is on to something :nod:
BTW, if you think that meet was awesome, you should see the one the NSX guy's do each year :eek: :thumbsup:
and I wonder when are we gonna have our North American TSX meet lol

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Kanon23 said:
and I wonder when are we gonna have our North American TSX meet lol
i've been araging this type of meets for years, and cars like the accord/tsx are so hard to get out, where as a intagra or civic casual un-official meet has more cars than out normal meets..

No way i'm going to arange a NorthAmerica meet on my own! i'll help, but... we need alot of help for somthing like that

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
That will be awesome/........ but wait until summer......after I get some mods.....LOL

Hey Joker.....you got the NSX meet vid?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts