Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally that time!

I am planning to start the part out next week. Since all of the listed items are still on the car I welcome all potential buyers to check them out in person at the GTA meet we are having on Saturday, Oct 6th at 12 noon at Dave & Busters parking lot in Woodbridge. I will be swinging by for a couple of hours (12-2pmish probably).

Now it is going to take me some time to remove all these parts so what I would like to do is request a 20% paypal gift payment as a deposit if you would like to be the first in line to buy any of the listed parts. Basically cash talks...dibs will be given to those that are willing to place a deposit. I have made a lot of good friends through out the GTA over the years and I am sure everyone can vouch for my integrity along with the quality of parts I ran on my car. After seeing the part and you are not happy / do not want to proceed with the purchase then I will gladly refund your deposit.

There will be more parts coming later especially the suspension related items but these should be enough to excite the GTA members for now! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

All prices listed are "Or Best Offer"....but low ballers will be ignored. Discount will be considered if you are buying multiple parts as well.

At this time I am not shipping anything unless the parts you want are small items.

JDM Headlights SOLD
Neuspeed Strut Bar SOLD
Comptech Ice Box SOLD
Accord Euro door sills SHIPPED
JDM rear corner lights and inner with full LED retrofit SHIPPED
JDM Modulo Bumper with fogs & rebar SOLD
Vibrant Cat Back Exhaust SOLD
Aerocarparts lip spoiler SOLD
Carputer SOLD
S2000 steering wheel SOLD
Wilwood front BBK SOLD
Wilwood rear relocation kit SOLD
OEM full Aspec kit SOLD
Rear LED bumper reflectors SOLD
OEM all weather floor mats SOLD

06-08 JDM headlights with 3M film without projectors. One mounting tab is broken on passenger light but still mounts fine/solid (eyelids are NOT included) PICKED UP

Neuspeed strut bar PICKED UP

Comptech Ice Box PICKED UP

Accord Euro front & rear door sills DELIVERED VIA FED EX OCT 12 (EDITED - I original put EuroR but the sills say Accord Euro, not EuroR. sorry about that)

JDM amber corners and USDM inner lights all retrofitted with Land Rover LED SHIPPED VIA FED EX NOV 2

JDM Modulo Bumper in NBP with JDM rebar and ion coated OEM foglights with 3M film (on fogs, not the bumper) . One minor scuff on bottom passenger side (see pic) PICKED UP

By the way, I went on Japanparts.com website and checked what this bumper would cost shipped to Toronto today....it was $2900 or so and that does not even include the duties or brokerage fees plus I am throwing in the JDM rebar too!

Vibrant cat back stainless steel exhaust with extra resonator (perfect balance of quiet / aggressiveness over standard Vibrant cat back). Just needs a bit of metal polish and it will shine like a mirror! $350 - Deposit rec'd from firstsx

Aerocarparts trunk lip spoiler painted NBP PICKED UP

Custom 7 inch touch screen carputer with navigation function. Great for guys without nav! $400 - deposit rec'd fromfirstsx

S2000 steering wheel with airbag (will come with single stage airbag bag you can just swap with your dual stage ignitor) PICKED UP

Willwood front BBK with slotted rotors & pads (tons of life left on pads) PICKED UP

Wilwood rear big rotor relocation kit with 2month old Brembo Pilot rotors PICKED UP

OEM Aspec lip kit NBP front/sides/rear (sorry forgot to take pic of the front which is already off the car) PICKED UP

Clear rear bumper reflectors with RED (parking lights) & WHITE (Reverse lights) Led's build in $90 - deposit received from firstsx

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad day indeed :[ Good luck with your part out Racing Gear :tu2:

Thanks for the support through out the years. It has been a fun ride but all good things must come to an end.

are those modulo fog lights interchangable with other bumpers ie. jdm 05 stock bumper?
Not sure but I am not separating the fogs. Sorry.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More items...

Black OEM all weather floor mats...obviously used but in good condition. Just needs a quick wash... sold

OEM Hood bra...if I can find it I will give you the bumper part too free but it is missing the tabs for the fender and also has a rip. sold to integ2be

If anyone wants these tomorrow at the GTA meet message me by 10AM tomorrow and I will bring them with me.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Bring the hood bra by the meet tomorrow. I always wanted to see how it would look on my carbon hood.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the tremendous interests within hours of listing!

Quick update....deposits have been rec'd for the following items and are no longer for sale:

Integ2be:
Comptech Ice Box
Nose bra

Firstsx:
Vibrant exhaust
LED bumper reflector
Carputer

Furthermore I have buyers waiting out of town that require shipping on the door sills and the strut bar so if you are a local and interested in these particular items then better act fast!

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Wanted those bumper reflectors! blaaaargh.
Jdm folding mirrors?

IPhone Autoguide

·
Registered
652 Posts
The lip spoiler should fit on 06-08 TSX's right? If it does I'll give $100 cash tomorrow but don't confirm that just yet.

Update 2:01PM : Honestly thought the meet was tomorrow and not RIGHT NOW. Hopefully you didn't sell it!

·
team HD
727 Posts
whaaaaaaat.!? such a nice car to be parted out. too much time and effort to have it go :(

but if youre wiLLing to ship some of the items im interested in a few items. paypaL ready.
door siLLs , moduLo bumper, and maybe the steering wheeL. Lmk.!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.

·
team HD
727 Posts
whaaaaaaat.!? such a nice car to be parted out. too much time and effort to have it go :(
but if youre wiLLing to ship some of the items im interested in a few items. paypaL ready.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Does the front strut bar require any modification i.e the ac line moved before it can be installed?
Not certain since I had a different strut bar before and already had to move the a.c line...but regardless the strut bar is now sold.

Any suspension ?
Yes, I have Challenge USA coilovers that will eventually come off the car.

Wanted those bumper reflectors! blaaaargh.
Jdm folding mirrors?

IPhone Autoguide

Yeah sorry the reflectors went right away...

JDM powerfolding mirrors will be one of the last item offered I think.

The lip spoiler should fit on 06-08 TSX's right? If it does I'll give $100 cash tomorrow but don't confirm that just yet.

Update 2:01PM : Honestly thought the meet was tomorrow and not RIGHT NOW. Hopefully you didn't sell it!

No takers yet...if you are interested PM me and we can go from there but tomorrow is my family day/dinner so would have to be another day most likely.

If you want it for sure then all you have to do is provide me with a deposit!

well I wanna give the locals a chance first for a week at least...and see where we go from there.

However, there are out of town buyers for the door sills & modulo bumper already if/when decide to ship.

Sorry....lets just say my PM's have been going crazy since i started the thread.

·
Registered
652 Posts
That's alright. I was pretty set on it but something just came up so I won't be able to purchase it.

·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
a great seller! and really sad to see the car go :( see if someone wants to buy the car as is cuz your car is a GREAT build! i bought your old bumper with the jdm signals and will be painting it shortly.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.