Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I said I was getting a TSX well...that day has finally come :D....

Picked her up this morning and got her detailed on the way home!! :eek:hsnap:

(sorry about the quality, I used my phone for quick pics)

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Looks nice. Already has a lip kit. Nice.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Dazaym that's a beautiful pick up!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
looks nice, so where did you get it detailed if you dont mind me asking, thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks nice, so where did you get it detailed if you dont mind me asking, thanks
It's in Socal, City heights. right off the 805 and onto University Ave. I paid $30 for a full interior/exterior detail + hand wax. It's called the "North Park Car Wash"...I can provide you with an address if u need!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Actually i just googled it and I didn't realize youre in SD, im in LA haha thanks though

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha no worries dude. although the detailing of the car is nice, but I wonder how much it would cost to get my engine cleaned...

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
30 for interior and exterior is actually really good. I was a noob back then and paid 50 for "premium" wax :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
silver :) You have any mod plans?
i'm not sure yet. maybe for starters i can try upgrading the intake/exhaust system and get some footwell lights installed :laugh:

....also there's a nice custom audio shop next door to my place... they're called "Digi Sports" look them up in the 92105 area. I know they do a good job of installing aftermarket speakers!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great looking TSX,what car did you own before,and what others,if any,did you consider ???
I owned a 97 camry before I bought this. a very basic commuter car to get to school and back XD.

So far I have found only 1 problem with this car...the spare key (mode 2) is not able to start the car. even if I put the key in the ignition it will attempt to make the startup noise BUT it will not prevail to start. anyone else having this problem ? i do not have this problem with my main key (mode 1).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts