Acura TSX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
It's in Socal, City heights. right off the 805 and onto University Ave. I paid $30 for a full interior/exterior detail + hand wax. It's called the "North Park Car Wash"...I can provide you with an address if u need!
we went there one time with our 06 tsx. They did a very good job. We were visiting SD from NC.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Yeah I got the aspec lip kit all around and fog lights and dropped on springs for now....got other parts but don't wanna put them on until I get the rest of the parts... I know you just got yours but you got any mods or plans?
Currently mine has a lip kit already. But I do plan on investing in new rims (once i get the money), and maybe an intake for increase performance and I hear hondata reflash is good too.

Those are like cheap "upgrades" (other than rims) that I can do. But first will prolly be rims. get me some 18" :laugh:

Currently mine has a lip kit already. But I do plan on investing in new rims (once i get the money), and maybe an intake for increase performance and I hear hondata reflash is good too.

Those are like cheap "upgrades" (other than rims) that I can do. But first will prolly be rims. get me some 18" :laugh:
Yeah I know lol you got lucky with the aspec lip kit...you should get suspension first then rims but that's just me...yeah hondata is good

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.