Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from El Paso, TX.

I accidentally purchased an 04' Acura TSX.

BEST

MISTAKE

EVER

I purchaed this vehicle used from a used car dealer here in town by accident. YES.. BY ACCIDENT

See, I've known the guy for a while. I've purchased more than one vehicle from him, and they are all flawless. I was in search of a BMW and he loaned me the TSX while he brought me one from Phoenix AZ. Well, while I was driving the TSX for the week, I fell in love with it. When he finally brought me the BMW, I loved it.. but not enough to give up the TSX.
SOOOOOOOO. I kept the TSX!!! WOOOP WOOOP!! :grinno:

The TSX was not ready to be sold, so I had to give it back to him so he could make it show room ready, and he did. There are still some minor things I'd like to fix, but I love it as is.

I've been lurking here for about a week, and finally decided to join, now that I signed the documents and made the ownership official. NO BMW forums for me! haha.

EDIT : Yes.. that is NOT an Acura TSX in my avatar.. I love the TSX, but I will always love and miss my Grand Prix. Still a pontiac fan at heart.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was hoping the name jokes wouldn't happen here....

This is the juan place I wanted to feel at home....
haha.
Well this is a nice car. I need to fix some minor details that it has before I take some pics.

I was in the gallery here, and I didn't think there would be so many unique rides. I figured if I saw juan I would see them all. lol.

Well, Thanks again for the welcomes!

·
pedal damn it
2,901 Posts
No juan tsx resembles the other. Everyjuan is different. Build urs the way u juant.

With a username of "justjuan" ur kinda asking for it.

All kidding aside...it's all in good fun and look forward to ur progress with the car.

Ok, ok..... justjuan more ok?..... here goes...

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
justjuan

:spit:

+rep for being a good sport :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.