Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and found good reviews on the rear camber kit.
They run ingalls style 4 camber arm rear kit.
They offer the front and rear camber kit package, but instead of front camber arms they use adjustable ball joints.
Anyone have any review or experience with these ball joints?
Wondering if they are good quality, and able to align my car!
Any input would be much appreciated.
04 08 Acura TSX Front Rear Camber Kit Set Complete | eBay

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Just purchased and installed them yesterday. Read good reviews on them so I gave them a try. So far install and adjust pretty simple and straight forward.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts
i got the rear ones on my car for about a year now, no complaints... didnt get the front ones and camber still looks good front and back, the rears go negative camber wayyy more than the fronts did when i first lowered the car

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got the rear ones on my car for about a year now, no complaints... didnt get the front ones and camber still looks good front and back, the rears go negative camber wayyy more than the fronts did when i first lowered the car
How low are u?
I'm running FF2 HTSpec and I'm pretty low but not slammed.
I really need a kit but am wondering if I'm gonna really need a front kit.
Not really trying to spend $280 for camber arms... Heard mixed reviews on adj.. Ball joints!

·
Registered
292 Posts
That's a really good price for the rears, esp. with the toe arms as well as the camber ones.
Good lead, thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered the rear today, I'm gonna align the rear and if I really need a front camber kit then I will save to get camber arms.
Not sure about the front adj.. Ball joints

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Acura tsx 2004. I am replacing my front suspension not lowering just replacing with moog products. I tried to look for a front camber kit to put in so I can get my tires aligned after the suspension work. Dose anyone know if the front end needs a camber kit to get an alignment done. Ive heard of auto shops turning down the alignment due to no camber kit installed but also I've heard of cars that don't need camber kits in the front to get alignments. Please get back asap.

dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts