Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they should relese a turbo and supercharge kit ones the car is out. The current RSX has the same motor as the new tsx will have so basically everything that we have for the rsx we will have for the tsx! ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Keep in mind that even if the motor is similar, the packaging in the car is different... The RSX has been out for over one year, and Jacson Racing has yet to release the kit. Who knows how long it will be before anything like that comes out.

·
Mmmmm...JDM
33 Posts
Jackson Racing has announced that they are working on a supercharger kit for the TSX. Even though Jackson has taken quite some time to bring the kit out for the RSX, a majority of the work is done for the TSX.

·
Registered
13 Posts
A supercharger fo me, thanks!
All forced induction is cool! On a car like the TSX, I personally would prefer a supercharger... It would keep the powerband close to stock, but bigger! Sure, if you want to drag race, then turbo the hell out of it. I just want to have the power the car should have come with from the factory! I can't wait for the JR SC to come out! A good friend had one on his Civic EX, and it totally transformed that car... It made a boring car fun to drive!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts