Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up,

I bought a 2008 TSX Friday, left the dealership around 12:30 and went straight to the beach. Not one problem and around 30 MPG for the entire weekend. Very pleased with this purchase. It's bone stock with the technology package, AND is PAID FOR!

I'm thinking about adding a spoiler, but I'm looking foward to seeing what all is out there. I've always been a car guy, in high school I had a 93.5 Supra and in college a 350z. I got away from the car scene when I went to college.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Viper,

Thanks for the welcome! As soon as I figure out how to post pictures here, I'll get some up.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Its good that your pleased with it, hope u enjoy it for years to come.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

Looking foward to getting some input on a spoiler and front lip.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,290 Posts
Welcome fellow new guy. How the hell did you pay it off so quickly...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Well, I've been pretty busy with work and still haven't added a spoiler. I decided not to worry about a front lip as I do a lot of city driving and I don't want to have to worry about it.

As for paying it off, my trade in was paid off and they gave me 2400 over the blue book for it because it was right after the tsunami, and my TSX was price before the tsunami. So I had a trade in + cash.

After a few months I still really like this car, I bought it with the intentions on purchasing a weekend car proabably this time next year. This is a perfect Mon-Thursday car.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Well, I've been pretty busy with work and still haven't added a spoiler. I decided not to worry about a front lip as I do a lot of city driving and I don't want to have to worry about it.

As for paying it off, my trade in was paid off and they gave me 2400 over the blue book for it because it was right after the tsunami, and my TSX was price before the tsunami. So I had a trade in + cash.

After a few months I still really like this car, I bought it with the intentions on purchasing a weekend car proabably this time next year. This is a perfect Mon-Thursday car.
Welcome!!

I wish I could afford a Monday-Thursday car and then a Friday-Sunday car.. I guess one day I will be there. Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts