Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
i find it interesting how in the UK people still refer to Japanese as JAPS, and in the photos they are flying the Japanese War battle flag, sort of a contradiction. And also the racing team japspeed.com lol!

It is like calling an event The N$%@er Fest and flying a Southern Dixie Flag..LOL

Awesome!

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
MAN!! Your IBP looks off the hook! Good to see a modded IBP, not that many of us around here.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i find it interesting how in the UK people still refer to Japanese as JAPS, and in the photos they are flying the Japanese War battle flag, sort of a contradiction. And also the racing team japspeed.com lol!

It is like calling an event The N$%@er Fest and flying a Southern Dixie Flag..LOL

Awesome!
UK people are crazy like that

Nice cars!
Cheers

MAN!! Your IBP looks off the hook! Good to see a modded IBP, not that many of us around here.
Sorry to sound silly but what is an IBP? It isn't mine

·
Registered
3,428 Posts

Awesome!
Other Nations are not as politically correct as the US.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts