Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A warm greetings to all

I am from Singapore and am driving a accord euro r here. Our aftermarket parts are 99% from Japan. However there are a couple of parts e.g comptech, injen, koni, eibach which are produced for TSX market. I am keen to fix some of these parts but not sure whether its compatiable with Japan spec euro r. I have also noticed that you guys got japan parts for your ride as well.

Any comments will be helpful.

Thanks
Dexter

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Accord Euro and TSX are built in the same factory...using the same parts. Although I'm not sure if a specific aftermarket part will fit on both cars...anyone else?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Welcome Dexter,

Which Accord Euro R do you have since there are 2 distinctive variants from Japan not including the UK/Europe variant? Is the chassis code a CL1 or CL7? Let us know ... In general CL7 and CL9 which is the TSX/Accord are quite compatible across the board. But not everything is compatible.

Show us some pictures of your Euro R.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Noel,

I have a blue CL7 with 6es stick shift and unfortunately I haven't got any pictures yet. The tuning market here is as exciting as US especially for Civics, EVOs and WRXs. I have seen all the US Mags e.g. Sports Compact Car, import turner and I am sure we share the same passion and dreams to make the best of our ride. I am really keen on some sports springs (Eibach) and may write to an email to them to check whether it fits my car.

Regards
Dexter

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Quick response there Dexter, fairly early over there in Singapore as well. Have you picked up a copy of HyperRev? Issue 86 is dedicated to the CL7/CL9 and CL1 but in general there isn't much being covered. Let us know what you'd like to know ... My CL9 (K24a 200bhp 6MT) variant and yours (K20a 220bhp 6MT) is quite identical compared to the US variant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts