Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'll be leaving for Japan in a few days and spending about a month and a half in Tokyo. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to go and what to see. My friend suggested checking out the various headquarters like Spoon and J's Racing. I won't have a whole lot of free time though since I'm not going on vacation.

Took some pics while I was in Japan. All I had was my iPod so the quality is kinda crappy.

Random:

This must've been some sort of hellaflush group cuz all the cars i saw were dumped.

Wagons EVERYWHERE

Spoon HQ in Ogikubo:
BBS LMKs are super popular in Japan. I saw at least 4-5 cars running them.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
visit Roppongi and Shinjuku in Tokyo :)

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
im sure youll have lots of fun just exploring.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
In this vid they talk about some places to visit

but this vid talks more about life and culture
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iMvmS5GZPB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure I'll have fun just seeing all the cars on the road that I don't see in the US. :)

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
I'm sure I'll have fun just seeing all the cars on the road that I don't see in the US. :)
thats what happened to me. my gf got pissed that i used the dslr to catch like 10 pics using sport mode on like every car i saw lol have fun! check out the fish market!

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
when i was there the previous generation was. i did see a handful of our 1st gen tsx

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
Go visit Spoon & Type 1. Euro R in the streets is rare. I miss the food

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
I went to Shinjuku and Shibuya. Lots of places to shop there. I've only seen one Euro R though and it was in Harujuku.
Shibuya was fun!! Madddd expensive though!!!!

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I heard Spoon and J's Racing are based in Tokyo. Anyone know where in Tokyo? Yea Shibuya was super expensive but I didn't buy anything. I went to Uniqlo.

·
Premium Member
8,413 Posts
I heard Spoon and J's Racing are based in Tokyo. Anyone know where in Tokyo? Yea Shibuya was super expensive but I didn't buy anything. I went to Uniqlo.
They are somewhat near each other. I dont how to direct you but since you have web access use that and navigate your way. Thats what I what did

You gotta take the train to the end of the route. Ginza line? I think it is and walk to it. Can't miss Spoon, then walk down about 4 blocks or so you'll hit Type 1.

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Damon. I'll probably check it out soon. Do you know if hey speak English, cuz my Japanese isn't very good...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts