Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Testing waters for now as I'm not sure if I want to sell it, but if I get a good enough offer I'll definitely let it go.

So for full disclosure purposes, these ARE NOT genuine JDM/EDM Headlights. In fact these are just USDM OEM Headlights. I have replaced the Amber reflectors off the OEM Headlights with the Clear Depo reflectors. OEM Honda Projectors are still in tact, so no need to sacrifice visibility. OEM 'Honda/Stanley' stamp on the front lens as well as the black plastic backing.

As far as condition goes, all tabs are in tact. Headlights have been sealed with new butyl rubber and silicone for additional protection. The Passenger side headlight however has 2-3 hairline scratches on the inside part of the lens. some may call this a crack, but water does not leak through, as I have took the headlight to a faucet and nothing leaked. Driver side is flawless. Headlights have no oxidation either.

What separates these headlights from the authentics? well, originally I thought there was no difference, but after looking through a few pictures of the real ones, I noticed that the JDM/EDM headlights don't have the 'reflector' that's found on the Depos. Other than that, it looks exactly the same.

Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Here's some camera phone pictures for now. I will provide more detailed pictures if there's enough interest. Otherwise I'll just install them on my car and close the ad =P

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 6 of 6 Posts