Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to know if yall knew of any company that made wheels similar to these but ones that dont cost a freaking arm and a leg??

I know they are similar to the Work Emotion wheels...but I cant afford $2k for a set!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
...of the top of my head...

nakayama rsx5.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
hey .. ~ im looking for the same rims too .. ~
wanna make it a group buy .. ~ i might can get a hook up ~ :D
i m goin to make the order on march tho ~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
u r looking for around 1600 ~ 1700CAD a set with tires taxed not too sure .. ~but some in that range

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
btw .. ~ srry guys .. ~ just talked with the dealer .. ~
there is not enough stock left .. ~
so ill take a set of silver soon ~ and there will be some gumetals left .. ~
good luck ~

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
215/45/17 someone else on the other forums had tires that size and they looked kinda small. Its basically an inch smaller in diameter.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yup.... not meant to be i guess...hehehe for alil more tho i might as well get the advan V. gotta finish paying off my mugen adjustables first. =D

·
Registered
283 Posts
tuan209 said:
yup.... not meant to be i guess...hehehe for alil more tho i might as well get the advan V. gotta finish paying off my mugen adjustables first. =D

Advan V's are badass. I think that's a better choice anyways. Just more $$$$

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Just as a heads up, the ebay seller of the actual Euro R wheel, rextudio, can get just rims on occasion as well, shoot him an email. As I recall, he was selling them for less than $1,000.......

And while I totally agree that that size tire is small, it is the tire they run on the Euro R.......

·
Registered
283 Posts
LannyM said:
Just as a heads up, the ebay seller of the actual Euro R wheel, rextudio, can get just rims on occasion as well, shoot him an email. As I recall, he was selling them for less than $1,000.......

And while I totally agree that that size tire is small, it is the tire they run on the Euro R.......

Yes, that is the same Bridgestones run on the Euro-R. It's smaller than that on the TSX.
He does have a set of DC5R wheels as well. No tires, but still pricey.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts