1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
the asp headers are better then toda

·
Registered
709 Posts
You can't say that are better than Toda, that is a bold statement without any facts behind, also ASP is not JDM :)

·
Triple Platinum Member
597 Posts
Not sure where the JDM requirement comes from, but I will should you my Hytech header if you are willing to pay for it...

·
Triple Platinum Member
597 Posts
Probably the best you can buy. They are hand assembled, built to order.

about us

They hold some patents. This is what some of the knock-offs are copying.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looking for used in good condition JDM header for CL9 & willing to shipped to hawaii, lmk if you have one for sale thanks. :nerd:
fyi suggest the asp headers, are better then mugne. you cant put k20 cl7 headers on k24 they wont fit

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
fyi suggest the asp headers, are better then mugne. you cant put k20 cl7 headers on k24 they wont fit
Correction, they do fit but there is modification that needs to be done.

·
Registered
34 Posts
PHP:
Correction, they do fit but there is modification that needs to be done.
****ing asp headers. sooo i order a set from hpt auto sports. i order customer big tube for my supercharger set up i didnt mind the wait. of 2 months for them. but WHAT PISSED ME OFF was i ceramic coated them and then found out they were 1.5 INCH SHORT at least so i had to pay the shop to fix it . i got approval from HPT connor to go ahead FIX IT. then when the bill came around for 250 for them both to pay they BOTH STIFFED ME. AND ONLY WANTED TO GIVE ME 125.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts