Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
ahh...well maybe we should contact APC than or Keystone...they make replicas with clear houseings...im sure they would do it
Jay

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
^ Um... i think they do have a different beam pattern... apparently, the JDM headlights will shoot the light bean to the on coming traffic...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I already got mine from Ebay for $450.00 dollar with shipped from California. I think this JDM headlight should be giving a better deal than $550.00. Hey Wholehyper, if nobody is interesting to buy then why dont you offer a better deal instead of $550.00 until somebody want to buy it.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
chyllintsx said:
i would give up to 150 hahahhaa
hahaha keep dreamin

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
kosta said:
i'm interested however i have some questions

i know on bmw's and other cars that rhd and lhd cars have different beam patterns

but Jays98cobra told me its not true for the acura?
nope not true, I have the JDM headlights on my car and the pattern is the same. Besides, the beam is adjustable so it wouldn't matter anyways.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
GSGOMEZ said:
I already got mine from Ebay for $450.00 dollar with shipped from California. I think this JDM headlight should be giving a better deal than $550.00. Hey Wholehyper, if nobody is interesting to buy then why dont you offer a better deal instead of $550.00 until somebody want to buy it.
If I could offer a better deal I would! I don't think you understand how this works. Not everyone selling these headlights has gotten them from the same source, therefore prices may differ due to avenues and channels they arrived thru and the different costs incurred along the way. This is what we sum up as market value. So according to the price and effort I put into getting these lights here from overseas, I am selling for $550. It's not as simple as just lowering the price to $450, as if I am making $350 profit or something. I gotta eat too! ;)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts