Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
should i buy them from Marcus or that fish guy from ebay??

i need you guys opinions, gon buy them by the end of this week.

some ppl say fish other marcus, so now i wanna make it official by hearing form the experienced ones.

ebay: 04-08 ACURA TSX EURO CLEAR HEADLIGHT + D2S HID BULB(8000K) OEM $292.45 + $128 Shipping = $420.45 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-08-ACURA-TSX-EURO-CLEAR-HEADLIGHT-D2S-HID-BULB-OEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aTSXQQhashZitem230e16b7e8QQitemZ150560225256QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId

marcus: DEPO Headlamp Set, JDM EuroR Replica 06-08 TSX, Accord Euro-R CL7 $370.45(with military discount) + $20 (hawaii shipping) = $390.45 https://www.heeltoeauto.com/product.php?productid=65843

if decided to go with Marcus, what bulbs should i get??

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I have no experience with either so I didn't vote. I read somewhere that Depo makes both marcus's and fishcake's headlight replicas. Maybe a difference in quality since there is a difference in price?

·
LED Addict
874 Posts

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
The JDMs from Heeltoe look SOOO much better. Plus you know you'll get some pretty good customer service. Price is almost the same but HID bulbs from eBay are cheap.

Just stating the obvious, but shipping to HI is painful compared to CA.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The JDMs from Heeltoe look SOOO much better. Plus you know you'll get some pretty good customer service. Price is almost the same but HID bulbs from eBay are cheap.
it doesnt matter price wise to me, wether is bulbs or headlight, i just want a better product for a good price.. :D

·
Manifest!
316 Posts
get the reps from heeltoe, i was gon get the depos but decided to go with the euro grill, buuut marcus dosnt grills in stock at the moment, so i gotta wait shiii

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
I without a doubt believe that heeltoe will give you the better product. Being cheaper is just a bonus! :)

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i think you should go with the better projector and better beam pattern?...maybe members thats have headights can have some info ...

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
Marcus/Heeltoe. More trustworthy and good customer service if needed.

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its alright... u used my stock bulbs for my high and low beams, but im gonna buy hid cinversion kit, next paycheck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts