Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 19'' Lock Smice mesh wheels staggered. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3 front wheels are 19x9.5 +10 offset and rear are 19x10.5 0 offset the lip on these is insane. If you wanna go all crazy pulling fenders and crazy camber then these wheels is what you're looking at. These are mint wheels and rare. I had sent the wheels out to get it polish lip but they bake my wheels for so long the chrome is starting to chip a bit but you can always get it repaint to another color. Asking price is 1800.00 ob0 and I'm very neg with the price so feel free to ask me. I can't post pics up at the moment since I'm doing this ad by phone so txt me at 215-900-0173 and ill send you pictures of it. I also have a set of Works Vsxx 17x8 and 17x9 +35 offset all around with tires. They are blue with polished lip. Mint condition. I'm also verify Paypal so i can ship the wheels at your own cost. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.