Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am returning my tsx back to stock for resell. I have a used uninstalled jdm powerfolding mirror with switch moded for us tsx . The mirror is PWP in color. Never got a chance to install this on my car. Rare. Asking $400 shipped in US. Others ask for quote. Will have pics up soon.

Attachments

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Is the switch from a JDM car? If so, it can't be used in a TSX because it's RHD. It's not a big deal though. A switch from a European country that's LHD like Germany will have to be sourced. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdm switch ,just used bottom half of jdm switch swapped out top half and added the button for the picture one showing folding mirror so that it can be used to fir on the lefthandside window control panel.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx . i wish i could have had the chance to install them on my ride. i tested the mirrors and work great just to let people know.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
thanx . i wish i could have had the chance to install them on my ride. i tested the mirrors and work great just to let people know.
As of wiring them up on a 2004 TSX is it complicated or is it basically plug and play? I know on the 06-08 it is basically plug and play. And does this come with all the wiring needed to make these work?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have on 04 tsx and I havent opened the door panel to see if the pins are there for the heated mirrors I heard some have the wires there even if you dont have heated mirrors,but u should check on your car. If you have the 2 wires there all u would need to do on the plug is to reposition the 2 pins into the different open slots

·
lester
457 Posts
theres more than just the heated mirror wiring because if you wire it up to facotory spec they are goin to close but never goin to open unless you reverse the power so there for a relay will always have to be used

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No need for relay because it is built into the switch on the jdm mirrors. I already hooked it up on the switch and it works fine.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
There is definitely no need for a relay. I wired these up with only the addition of 1 more wire and re-pinning two wires in the factory harness to two different spots.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts