Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale or best offer a set of nice looking silver jdm power folding mirrors with switch for 04-06 tsx . works great have a video on youtube all wired up and working. also will throw in a single bumper plug in cgp for the single exhaust conversion (brand new ) asking $300 free shipping in US . also taking offers. paypal payment please or money order.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks Chikia, did you get you mirrors installed yet? I also got these mirrors posted on ebay. lowest priced ones with shipping all others are $300 + shipping and mine are shown working with switch. Any offers? I can send more pics if you like, just pm.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Very tempting, don't see these for sale too often

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would have loved to had installed these on my wife's tsx but need money for other things now. No takers. I paid around $350 for these mirrors my loss. will work a deal with someone

·
My car whines
637 Posts
will the internals have to be swapped for the usdm internals? i remember reading that the angle of the mirrors will be off because the jdm ones are right hand drive or something like that. i'm also guessing I would lose the heated mirrors function?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The angle is the same just that the images on the mirror will be different . You know how your mirror says objects appear smaller than they are or something like that. Yes you would lose heated mirrors, but dont quote me on that since I havent actually done the swap out.

·
My car whines
637 Posts
thanks for the info. don't really want to swap out the mirrors since the stock blue tint is one of the reason why i'm interested in these. good price on the mirrors tho!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sure . ive had had a few offers on ebay , but would rather sell them to somone here on the tsxclub

1 - 20 of 33 Posts