Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a heads up for those of you JDM Nuts! out there, Monday March 21st is the first day that Honda and Discovery channel one week all in Japan. They're showing of all the Accords including the US version and TSX version, and the Inspire , jdm accord, all the hightech feature they have that we don't get here!

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
JDM..... :devil:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Japanese DM......... you don't know??
hahaha......

So.,....is it on the discobvery channel?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lots of stuff on japan, and culture, food, sex, fashion, girls, tecnology, anime, cars, trains, tecnologhy, gagets eveything, they also have lots of clips from honda, and they drive that auto driving tsx

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
Cyde said:
lots of stuff on japan, and culture, food, sex, fashion, girls, tecnology, anime, cars, trains, tecnologhy, gagets eveything, they also have lots of clips from honda, and they drive that auto driving tsx
i love Japan!!! :D :drool: :bill:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
SAZABI said:
u got "technology" twice???
:loser:
nice found!! :laugh:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
-phase- said:
hehe i know micko..was just kidding
i know.....i m not serious abt dat.. :cool:

·
9,175 Posts
Cyde said:
SEX?? GIRLS?? CARS....dats my kinda show baby!!! :ben:

·
9,175 Posts
SWEET.......its on right now!!...... da white dude is driving a right hand TSX??.... nice....... and so much new shit in it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts