Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started about 2 month ago. I bought Ekm3 black wheels, about couple weeks ago got my tints 5 back and rear, 15 front. My next thing to get is some coils and new exhaust system. I’m currently looking at Megan racing or function and form 2. For the exhaust I’m looking at Greddy supreme sp. I’d love to hear some suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was propelled by wagonfanatic's string and I initially needed to hold up until I had much more done to recount to a total story, however I was unable to stand it any more. I've had my 2012 CW2 Tech for around two months and have adored each moment of it. I am the subsequent proprietor and it had 47k miles on the clock and was totally stock. I have predominantly been into DSMs and Evos and was searching for a chill cruiser that I could day by day without individuals attempting to race me at each light or only level out run me off the street on the off chance that I dare drive before them with a major wing and uproarious fumes. So here goes. The principal thing I did was pull the wire for the DRLs, remove the front label section and introduce some modest ebay LEDs in the foglight and high shaft positions. At that point, I supplanted all the inside lights utilizing the Drove bulb pack from Amazon.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 3 of 3 Posts