Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the largo Florida area? I did my research and it seems to be a nice area?... Anything took Look out for? I'm looking at a house at 33770 zip code... ... Any good input will be greatly appreciated...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
i'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area. if its the Largo down by miami then i'm about an hour from there. I was actually thinking of moving up North for work lol. Nevermind that near Tamps lol i'm about 4 hours away!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah it's largo up in Tampa... But there is largo key I believe? As of right now looks like the Tampa area is a no go for me... Looking for homestead area now near the keys ....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Nah it's largo up in Tampa... But there is largo key I believe? As of right now looks like the Tampa area is a no go for me... Looking for homestead area now near the keys ....
Yea there is Largo and Key Largo in the upper keys. I don't know Miami/homestead that well because I get lost every time I go there. What type of work do you do?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Homestead it's a Latin Hispanic area. Mostly mexican because theres alot of farm area. If you get a job in homestead it's ok, but if not you would need to travel to the Miami Kendall area. Fastest route is the Florida Turnpike which gets $$$. Let me know which area I'll snap pics for you. Got friends and friends family down there so I drive down once a while... Oh yea there's a Sonics down there and thurs night it gets packed with the car scene. (mucsle, import, low riders, bikes, bass competition, etc.)

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea thanx for the info.. I'm looking into Miami Kendall or Florida city for my job transfer... As for where I'm looking to live its possibility of between homestead and Kendall....

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I got called for a job in Miami but was not offered the job becuase I was looking into moving to homestead area?as if I don't drive smh... Wtf lol... So anyhow looking to move to Florida city as I found a nice apartment ... Anyone from the homestead area can chime in?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I lived in kendall for 3 yrs its a nice place to live. U wanna b as close to dwntown as possible and kendall is ideal !!! I studied to an xray technologist dwn there and as soon as I graduated I moved back to nj to make more $$$ but as soon as I can I'm headed back to miami to live the life!!! Just make sure ur AC is in prime condition!! Hahahaa

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahahaha I'm ****ed cuz my hoopty has no a/c lol.. So I might take my tsx out there... The reason behind Florida city is because it's convinient for the wife as she don't have her license yet and everything is close for her...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone have a family or freind that can hook me up with a rental at the Miami airport? I need it from the 1st of sep till the 9th... Any discount would greatly be appreciated ...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
I know we Talked before about you moving here before. Text me when you get a chance, we can talk a little more..

As for the Rental car, check eBay, I always shop there when I need to get a rental car.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Not really rent cars, but you can get the coupons to rent them cheap.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts