Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

After checking this forum once in a while, i decided to become a member and say hi to everyone.

I am Joost, 23 years old, i live in The Netherlands and i am planning to buy a TSX this summer.
Currently i drive a `95 Civic coupe EJ2. See pictures attached.

I became a TSX-fan last year, when i saw some slammed TSX around here.

Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Edit: I didn`t succes to upload the pictures, so here is my Facebook page, where a lot of pictures of my ride are stacked. https://www.facebook.com/joost.hermsen.5/photos_stream

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum, are you going to look for an Accord Type S in the Netherlands?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!
Im not sure yet, the price difference between a normal 2.0 TSX and a
2.4 type S is not that big so i might buy a Type S.

Still searching for a nice one, and it depends how fast i can sell the EJ2.

·
Enjoying the Ride-
145 Posts
Welcome to the forum... very interested to hear what you find and the models available in Benelux. I've had my 2010 TSX for less than a year, and will probably need to sell it - since it looks like I'm moving to Belgium in 4 months. I plan on buying an Accord Wagon, but don't really know the different models available, so will be watching your updates with interest.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, i am not the only dutch man around here:)

I will first try to sell my EJ2, that should not be so hard because it has a lot of upgrades, (very wanted model with these parts)

Like a said before, i`ve tried to upload some pictures but i didn`t succeed..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.