Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
That is the vizage kit. As far as i know there is not one "real" one in production. No one has seen a real picture or anything of the sort. It is cool looking so if you can get a real one please post a picture.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Be careful of inexpensive kits. Typically the reason they are inexpensive is because of poor workmanship and build quality. I know it is pricey, but I would stick with the Mugen or Kenstyle, or if you're not in a big hurry, both Prodrive and Buddy Club 2 have kits in development. I would possibly sell my Kenstyle if you're interested.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Well if you order that kit, please take a pic, i would be interested to see what it looks like in reality.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Do you have a "real" picture for the TSX? I have seen it on other cars just wanted to see it on our car.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
EM_TEKLAB said:
I will see if the owner of Vizage has a actual picture of the TSX kit for you guys. :)

Thanks a lot, i have been trying to find a real pic for a while but those same onse keep popping up...so thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok thanxs a lot i have to be honest i odnt have teh money to buy it now but i do plan on it. I think it gives the car a good look and is much cheaper then the other kits (caugh caugh Mugen)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.